Included in your SAP Business One licensing you can find several mobile solutions available for you right now. One of them is the SAP Business one sales app. With the SAP Business One Sales app you can work with activities, view business content, manage customer data, monitor sales opportunities, run a complete sales process and much more. Are you ready to learn more about this app?
· Sales Catalog (only available for iPad) – View, search for, compare, and create sales quotation or sales order on the fly for sales items, using visual and appealing display layout.
· Activities – View, add, edit, close, and create follow up activities of the current user who is logged on to the mobile app.
· Approvals and alerts – Get alerts on specific events – such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, approved or rejected documents, or targeted gross profits – and view approval requests waiting for your immediate action. Drill into the relevant content or metric, including draft documents, before making your decision.
· Business partners – Access and manage business partner’sinformation including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details wiew historical activities and special prices; create new business partners and new activities and contact or locate partners. In addition, you can synchronize contact persons phone numbers, email and other details with the Contacts app on your device.
· Inventory and price lists – Monitor inventory levels, access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity and view price lists.
· Sales documents (Sales quotation, Sales order, and Delivery) – Create, view, update, and search for sales quotations and sales orders, and submit drafts of sales quotations and sales orders for approval. In addition, you can create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents, as well as to view deliveries.
· Sales opportunities – Create, view, edit, and search for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages for sales opportunities.
· Service contract and service call – View and edit service contracts; process and close service calls, create and view solutions, and look up related service calls from service contracts or customer equipment cards.
· Reports – Refer to built-in reports created with SAP Crystal Reports software, version for the SAP Business One application, that present key information about your business. You can add your customized reports and easily share them.
· Dashboards – View predefined dashboards (sales analysis, cash flow, and purchase quotations) in normal and full-screen mode and share them via e-mail.
· Online Help – Displays either a standard or a customer-specific help document.
· Attachments – View, download, and upload attachments to business partners, items, activities and sales.