Two of the most important tools in your repertoire are your warehouse management system (WMS) and your enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. While each serves its own essential purpose, what happens when you properly integrate core functions from the two? How will it affect your company’s logistics?
A WMS system helps you to keep track of operations on the fulfillment side of the business while an ERP aligns all departments into the pursuit of core business goals.
Integrating those tools together into a seamless whole is what makes your enterprise a well-oiled machine.
You may think, why is it necessary?
ERP might be able to unify your internal business, but what about the logistical aspects of your business, such as supply chain management? That’s where WMS comes in.
Integrating warehouse management with resource planning is not only the next logical step for your growing company but also a matter of survival and certified best practice. Integrating the two services is a necessity for your company if you wish to scale with a fast-paced growth in your business.
Great! Is there any WMS that is worthy to consider?
Our WMS is an SAP Business One solution for warehouse management. It supports all major warehousing processes via mobile devices directly from the warehouse.
- Manage logistics processes
- Track inventory availability and automate inventory flow
- Use live, accurate warehouse data to make proactive business decisions based on facts
- Reduce the paperwork, time, and costs taken up by stocktaking and other warehousing tasks
- Keep employees focused, motivated, and on-task with a clear, user-friendly warehousing system
- Highly customizable for implementation across a large variety of industries
- Develop customer-centric warehouse management practices to guarantee on-time, correct deliveries and enhance customer satisfaction levels
How is it different from other WMS?
- It was specifically designed for SAP Business One and uses the SAP Business One database, so no data synchronization issues.
- It offers a full but specialized functionality set, flexibility, value for money, and most importantly, seamless communication between the warehouse system in the warehouse and the system in the rest of the business.
Having said that, it’s certainly not a case of one size fits all. When we talk about models, we are, of course, talking in terms of generalizations, and in the world of business, everyone has their own unique needs and ambitions. It is 100% customizable!
Get in touch with us to know more!