With the visibility SAP Business One integration benefits across key functions of your business, you can reduce shortages without needing to carry surplus inventory, thus reducing inventory costs while improving customer service. Because it’s an integrated application, it reliably synchronizes your warehouse management, production, sales, and financial accounting data. It automatically values every goods movement and cost and price change, eliminating the need for manual interaction with its associated errors and costs.
The software’s MRP feature helps you plan material requirements for complex, multi- level production processes and maintain an optimum inventory level. Incorporation of resource data into BOM data provides insight into production requirements, improves production costing and accounting, and can help identify bottlenecks.
Data is updated in real time, so the reporting functions yield accurate insights, enabling you to meet customer demand and expectations. Summary Accurate inventory management and cost- effective production is crucial to an organization’s ability to deliver on promise. Inventory and production management tools in the SAP Business One® application help manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning.
- Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations
- Track and record stock movements
- Ensure raw materials and parts are ordered and available for production when needed
- Avoid shortages and ensure timely delivery without maintaining surplus inventory
- Access real-time, accurate information from your desktop or from your mobile device
- Inventory management based on diverse costing models
- Support for multiple units of measure and pricing, goods receipts, and tracking of stock transfers
- Enablement of consignment and drop-shipping orders
- Efficient management of bills of materials and material requirements planning
- User-friendly, up-to-date reporting
SAP Business One Integration Benefits
- Greater efficiency through automated processes
- Improved customer service thanks to on-time delivery and fewer shortages
- Lower inventory costs
- Keener business