SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® for SAP Business One, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
Integrated with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed. With optional analytics powered by SAP HANA, SAP Business One takes advantage of in memory computing for analysis and reporting.
You gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as productivity tools to support decision-making. You can tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements without technical training. You can also configure settings to define exchange rates, set authorization parameters, and create import and export functions for internal mail, e-mail, and data.
Report creation and customization
– access data from multiple sources, create new reports,and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
– use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see yourbusiness from new angles.
– drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs
– (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees.
Enhance your reports
– with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.